Friday, July 31, 2009

Venue Spotlight: Elms Mansion

I had the opportunity to scout Elms Mansion for my own wedding a while back and if it was not for the lack of family and friends this would have been my location. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! It is located on famous St. Charles Avenue. It is definitely not your typical ballroom. As soon as I walked in I felt like I was in the Renaissance period. Well maybe not that far back but you get the point ;) This is the perfect location that requires little to no decorating because it has some of the most beautiful fixtures, furniture and staircase that is to die for and we wouldn't want to take away from all of it's rich history. You can choose an outside or an indoor candlelight ceremony. The pics on the website do not do this place any justice. I have seen professional pictures from weddings that have taken place here and I was simply in AWE!!! I always hope my couples get a chance to take pics on a streetcar. Any time one of my destination brides come in town on a scouting trip, Elms Mansions is always on my list and my local brides already know this is where we are going. If you are looking for something different and historic, Elms Mansion is your venue. Stay tuned for reviews of more venues I scout around the city.


*I do not get paid any referral fee or commission from any vendor. All my reviews are places, items and services I have personally used or visited. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment