Thursday, June 9, 2011

1st Birthday Celebration

I had a blast planning my son's 1st birthday celebration which was held at GymRompers on South Claiborne. I started planning many months in advance and was going to book City Park for the venue and I am so happy I did not with these record temperatures, I think I would have passed out from the heat. Sesame Beginnnings was his theme. The menu consisted of a nuggets platter from Chick-fil-a (the kids loved them), finger sandwhiches, shrimp fried rice, fruit tray and of course yummy cake for dessert from Chez Rurene on Jefferson Hwy. I had water bottle and favor labels made from Etsy. I bought Cotton Candy and also had Goldfish for Elmo's friend Dorothy. Cold Stone Creamery also came out to cater the party. Everyone loved it!!! His favor sand pails consisted of bubbles, stickers, animal crackers, sunglasses, activity book, crayons, juice boxes, playdoh and candy. The kids couldn't wait to go through them. I think everything came out amazing and I am looking forward to planning another birthday party hopefully in the very near future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment