Sunday, August 2, 2009

Budget Couture: Arm Candy


While looking for bracelets, I was in love with Regina B. and that bracelet was all I wanted to go with my vintage style Monique Lhuillier dress until I emailed the New York studio for a quote. I had already busted my budget buying the dress so I knew I could not afford to spend $300 on a bracelet. So what is a couture girl supposed to do when she really wants something but can't afford it? Find the almost exact same item and pay half-price for it. After an endless search for a Regina B. knock-off, I found Dana Saylor Designs. I was so excited when I saw her custom brooch bracelets for brides. As soon as I saw it, I had placed an order and paid a deposit on it. Dana was such a sweetheart to work with and works very fast to complete her orders. When I received my bracelet, I was so pleased and happy with my purchase. I would have made a huge mistake buying that Regina B. bracelet which I would have worn for a few hours (I kinda feel that way about my dress, but that is another story. lol) Here is a pro-pic by Corey Ann Photography of my bracelet from Dana Saylor Designs. It looks even better on the wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment