Saturday, August 29, 2009

Couture Beauty Review: Dylan's Candy Bar

So I went to Sephora and spent way more money than I wanted to but I had been looking for a shower gel that smelled like cupcakes ever since Caress discontinued the one they had not too long ago. While in Sephora looking at Philosophy's line with their yummy milk chocolate and wedding cake smelling shower gels, I walk a little and find Dylan's Candy Bar. Founder Dylan Lauren is the daughter of fame clothing designer Ralph Lauren. I promise you it took me almost 30 minutes deciding between the Chocolate Cupcake and Birthday Cake Batter Soda Pop shower gels. They both smell so good but I eventually decided on Chocolate Cupcake since I am a cupcake junkie. I was a little skeptical at first but once I saw all the great ingredients which includes; aloe vera, Vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and more, I was good to go. Once on my loofah, it lathered so well that I did not have to apply more like I sometimes have to with other body shower gels and it smells AMAZING!!! After my relaxing bath I applied the the Chocolate Cupcake Body Smoothie lotion which is very lightweight and not sticky like some lotions which I thought it would be. It's ingredients include; shea butter, Vitamin A & E, Chamomile Extract and Jojoba Seed Oil. It is also free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and synthetic preservatives. These 2 products get an A+ from me and I will be back soon to get the birthday cake batter. I think I'm about to go and bake some cupcakes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment