Monday, August 31, 2009

Watch in AWE: Amazing New Orleans Wedding Video

Somesha and Olivier, Intro from Chris P. Jones on Vimeo.


While reading one of my fave blogs Style Me Pretty, I came across the amazing wedding of Somesha and Olivier. There wedding was a wedding that one could dream of. Above is the documentary style cinematography done by the amazing Chris Jones of Mason Jar Films. I am not a huge fan of videography just because I never found a style that I really love but I love Super 8 and maybe some video mixed together. I just love the vintage, old Hollywood feel of Super 8 film. Please view amazing their photography by the fabulous Chris Williams of Zoeica Images who also did my engagement pics. He is amazing!!! To view images from their wedding and to read their story, click here. The wedding was held at St. Louis Cathedral. The bride wore a stunning Monique Lhuillier which everyone knows how much I love. This couple had an all-star lineup of entertainment. If anyone knows who the wedding planner was please email me because the person who planned this wedding deserves their credit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment