Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Celebrity Couture: Danny Granger + Dionna Kann

New Orleans own Danny Granger recently wed his college sweetheart during NBA All-Star weekend at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa in Paradise Valley, Arizona in surprise ceremony the day before Valentine's Day. For those that do not know, Danny plays for the Indiana Pacers and was a McDonald's All-American while playing for Grace King High School in Metairie, LA. We actually attended and played basketball at the same time when I attended Grace King my sophomore year. I'm sure he doesn't remember me though. Back to the wedding, the couple kept it casual with the gorgeous bride wearing a stunning short BCBG dress and the groom in khaki pants and a vest to beat the Arizona heat. I wish this couple the best and congrats!!!


photos courtesy of Angela Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment